Website Access Simplified
Come work for an awesome company that solely focuses on making accessibility as attainable as possible! We want passionate individuals who will reach out to outside organizations to help them find ways to provide easier and more reliable accessibility to deaf and hard of hearing customers across the country.
Access Simplified is looking for a result-driven sales representative who enjoys the phone and video sales process to actively seek out and engage client prospects. The ideal candidate can be deaf, hard of hearing, or hearing, preferably with the ability to communicate fluently using ASL. They would also have an understanding of the deaf community’s needs for accessibility and have a deep desire to help bridge that gap.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Present, promote, and sell Access Simplified services using solid sales techniques
– Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships
– Assist the Marketing Lead with development of sales campaigns
– Continuously improve through feedback
– Make and receive phone calls, via voice or VRS
Minimum qualifications required:
– High School diploma or GED equivalent
– Proficient with basic computer functions and ability to utilize software, scripts and other tools appropriately
– Good work ethics
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to pass a background check
– Willing to learn ASL (and commit to learning)
– Appreciation, or willingness to learn and integrate, the communication and cultural needs and nuances of the Deaf community
– Deep understanding and love of Deaf Culture
– Fluent in ASL
– Prior sales experience
– The job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, webcams, phones, and headsets.
– Ability to work part-time, with possible opportunities for full time employment
Send your Letter of Interest and Resume to: email@example.com with the subject line: “My Application: CSR: [your first and last name]”
Interviews will be scheduled the week of June 1st-4th, 2021.
To learn more about Access Simplified, visit www.access-simplified.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org