Come work for an awesome company that solely focuses on making accessibility as attainable as possible! We want resourceful and diligent individuals to add to our marketing department, which focuses to establish and implement strategic marketing plans and techniques for the company.
Access Simplified is looking for a team that will be an integral part of the sales process, as they create and post social media content, manage email marketing, and otherwise develop content to help promote the company and our mission and bring in a steady flow of sales leads and customers. The ideal candidate for this position must be a leader within their team, but must also be open to feedback. This individual can be deaf, hard of hearing, or hearing with the ability to communicate fluently using ASL.
Primary responsibilities include:
– Develop and follow a detailed and tactical marketing plan
– Utilize social media platforms to endorse the company and bring in potential leads
– Work with other individuals in the marketing and sales teams in order to achieve specific goals
– Conduct research to measure the return of the marketing program and report back during team meetings
– Keep up to date with different statistics and analytics to track what audiences are being reached and how our target audience can better be reached
Minimum qualifications required:
– High School diploma or GED equivalent
– Proficient with basic computer functions and ability to utilize software, scripts and other tools appropriately
– Including the ability to understand, navigate, and use various social media platforms and other media outlets
– Open to feedback
– Responsible and reliable
– Good work ethics
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to pass a background check
– Willing to learn ASL (and commit to learning)
– Appreciation, or willingness to learn and integrate, the communication and cultural needs and nuances of the Deaf community
– Deep understanding and love of Deaf Culture
– Fluent in ASL
– Prior marketing experience
– The job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, webcams, phones, and headsets.
– Ability to work part time, with possible opportunities for full time employment.
Send your Letter of Interest and Resume to: moc.deifilpmis-ssecca@reerac with the subject line: “My Application: MTM: [your first and last name]”
To learn more about Access Simplified, visit www.access-simplified.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com